Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello everyone, this is my first blog post in about a year.  Let me start by saying I am very excited to start sharing what I have learned and plan on learning about how to make your own beauty products.  A year and half ago I was laid off from both of jobs and started to investigate essential oils, carrier (base) oils, waxes and natural preservatives.  My intention was only for myself because I have seriously sun damaged and dry skin.  Once I read a few books on essential oils and how to make homemade facial creams I was addicted and have not stopped reading more on the subject since.  Just recently I have decided to open my own Etsy store.  My first item to sell will be my night cream which has certain ingredients that are not recommended to wear out in the sun.  I am not expecting to make to much money on this venture but I enjoy thinking up new recipes and sharing them with my family and friends.  Talk to you soon!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment